Check Atomizer on Paranormal 75c

nklx

hey, yesterday i got my paranormal 75c. As I turned it on for the firt time it worked ok - after some time firing with 75w the mod showed "too hot" - I updated my escribe, newest firmware etc. and now, the mod shows me all time "check atomizer" - downgrading to other firmwares doesnt help.

any solutions?

Too Hot: The DNA 75C has onboard temperature sensing. It will shut down and display this message if the internal board temperature becomes excessive. Firing your device at 75 watts for long period places the upper limit of the capability thus the most heat buildup. The board shuts down to protect itself from overheat.

Check Atomizer: The DNA does not detect an atomizer, the atomizer has shorted out, or the atomizer resistance is incorrect for the power setting.

What is the coil build specifications you are firing at 75 watts?

do i have to change anything in my profile when i change my atomizer? remember, i always vape in wattage-mode. for example - one atomizer has kanthal coils, the other has ss, the other kanthal/nichrome etc...   cant i just vape all in wattage mode without changing anything in the profile?

On 23/09/2017 at 7:45 AM, nklx said:

do i have to change anything in my profile when i change my atomizer? remember, i always vape in wattage-mode. for example - one atomizer has kanthal coils, the other has ss, the other kanthal/nichrome etc...   cant i just vape all in wattage mode without changing anything in the profile?

Yes, if you turn temp limiting off (just adjust the temp above the max).