My Think Vape 167 didn't´ work any more

ozy41

Hello Guys, i have problems with my new device ... Escribe software see my Device but i can't turn it on anymore .... 

Only black screen on my Device ... the Batterys are new and married VTC6  have anybody a idea ...

It´s a "Think Vape 167 DNA 250 

Edited by ozy41

vor 2 Stunden schrieb retird:

Is it in Stealth mode?  Connect your device to EScribe, open Device Monitor, and what does it say at the very bottom of the Device Monitor screen where it says "Mode"?  Have you changed any settings since you got your new device?  

Last Night when i try some options about eScribe, it was everything perfect ill put my battery out  ... but today in the morning when replace my battery the device stay off ... after then i plugged in eScribe detect my device but the display stay still off ... i don't really know whats the problem is but slowly iam really suffering.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-18 um 13.53.01.png

Edited by ozy41

From the screenshot you posted you are not getting the full voltage from both batteries and very low voltage from one thus your device won't charge and will not work without proper voltage.. With it plugged into EScribe it should be charging but it is not according to your screenshot.  This issue could be caused by many things. Since it is new and still in warranty you might contact your vendor for replacement / repair.  You could also start a ticket with Evolv.

• Like 1

Have you tried another set of batteries in it, or verified those voltages on a charger? What kind of batteries?

Like @retird mentioned, Cell 1 is only .57V, Cell 2 @ 2.27V. For most 18650's, the manufacturer has a 2.5V value for a completely discharged battery. Once it hit's 2V bad things start to happen internally (battery), so if those numbers are correct, those batteries are toast.

• Like 1