Tc mode strange things!

S.laga

Hmmmm, have you leaked or spilled juice? I'd try removing your atty and cleaning the 510 threading on the mod and the atty. 

Questions: Why does pic 1 (SS) show you locking the ohms AND pic 2 (kanthal) show it NOT locked. Ideally, that's backwards for each.

Kanthal preheat is a non standard cheat. With its own dedicated thread. So I won't make any more comments on that one

• Like 1

Usually, seeing crazy numbers like that is an indication that the device is dropping out of TC mode. Looking at the screen shot of Device Monitor, your coil resistance is dropping while firing. That resistance fluctuation is usually do to a bad connection with the coil....either as @Wayneo stated, some cleaning is in order, or you have loose connections on the build deck....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giz_60 said:

your coil resistance is dropping while firing

@giz_60 Yeah, that's probably cuz he's locked the ohms while hot/warm, the coil has not quite cooled, so it drops to it's resting ohms, then starts rising (or I could just be having some crazy delusional thoughts) (:

Sorry for the delay !night time! I forgot to mention the coil if that has anything to do witj it. It's s Clapton 26 gauge and 30 gauge wrap. Dual coil 10 wraps 3mm core. But it's not spaced! I think I read somewhere that you need it to be spaced for it to work. Well I don't think I have any juice spilled but since I am at work I will clean it and my rta when I get home and experiment a bit.any suggestions for the coil please? My main concern is for the mod to be good! It's a finder 250 by the way from think vape. Thanks again for the replies!