screen changes HELP

exisius

I want to place my ohms where my current battery meter is and put battery 1 where the amps are at the bottom of the screen and battery 2 where the volts are in the middle and battery 3 where the ohms are currently. Can someone help me with this on my think vape finder 250 this is the only screen I want to do anything with. Thank you in advance.

27 minutes ago, exisius said:

I want to place my ohms where my current battery meter is and put battery 1 where the amps are at the bottom of the screen and battery 2 where the volts are in the middle and battery 3 where the ohms are currently. Can someone help me with this on my think vape finder 250 this is the only screen I want to do anything with. Thank you in advance.

The battery meter itself can not be changed...you can only change/customize the other 3 fields on the screen....

1 minute ago, giz_60 said:

The battery meter itself can not be changed...you can only change/customize the other 3 fields on the screen....

Then in that case is the batery feild showing only 1 batteries level or is it showing the total power left from all 3 batteries, because if its only showing the power from 1 battery then i can work with that and if that is the case then which battery is it showing?