ISO Sith/Jedi 75c full vertical theme

Vaping Ant

I am getting a Therion 75c BF next week and I am new to Color themes but not new to 75/133/167/200/250 themes. It's going to take me a while, due to time constraints, to work on my own theme so I'd love to have one made for me and as I get the time to sit down and learn the new eScribe I will create and upload some myself. Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

Here is a link to many, many, many Themes that folks have designed.  You can download them and use them.

https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/category/6-dna-75-color-themes/

I highly recommend you save a copy of the original *.ecig file from your new device to your computer BEFORE you make any changes in themes, settings, and etc.  That way should you need to you can re-install the original *.ecig file (which includes the original theme).

Thank you for your response and I understand that there are several themes in that portion of the forum. I have already downloaded several themes and have saved them to my computer. As I stated, I am not new to themes and I am looking for one in specificity to my request. I currently do not have the spare time to watch videos and research heavily on how to utilize the theme maker to its full potential so I came back to the Evolv forums in hopes that someone had one already made or could quickly put one together for me.