Lock resistance problem

akistriantas

Hello friends before 5 days I bought my first dna device a vapecige sd 75c. Today i build a ss316l coil to test the temperature control I measure the resistance(0.55Ω) and after I lock it in room temperature but then when it goes to sleeping mode and I unlock it to vape the resistance is unlocked. When I press the fire the resistance ohms doesnt change but the icon of lock shows it unlocked. Why this happened? 

• Like 1

Thnks for the reply my friend.So I check it through escribe, so when the device was locked I connect it and I download the settings I go to the profile of ss and I see the resistance unlocked, I unlock the device and download the settings again and still the resistance was unlocked.Now I lock the resistance through escribe and Im waiting to see what happened the next thing to do is to change theme and see.....

• 1 month later...

What firmware Service Pack are you running?

By the way, EScribe automatically saves settings which would include your theme. Go to Help -> Backups. If you used Theme Installer, Theme Designer will have the backup (or the Backups button of Theme Installer).