THEME ANIMATION??

Gary T.

Gotta start somewhere my man!

If you are stuck for ideas or fancy trying to make your own graphics, start off with saving a few images from other themes and see how they are composed. The graphics are very small and often benefit from transparency (that's where Gimp comes in). That way, you can change background wallpapers without having to make new images such as battery meters, buttons and what not.

I must say I spend more time on Theme Designer than actually vaping lol

Lol yeah it is pretty cool. That's exactly what I did, I stated a folder with all pics from other thems. I have copied controls but when I add them to another screen they don't transfer? Sometimes the pic will but not it's control. I'm trying that with the punch feature (I renamed it Kick) but not successful yet. Question.. can that be used in wattage mode? And 2 what the hell do the levels mean in stealth mode, is it a brightness thing??

Edited by Gary T.

40 minutes ago, Gary T. said:

Lol yeah it is pretty cool. That's exactly what I did, I stated a folder with all pics from other thems. I have copied controls but when I add them to another screen they don't transfer? Sometimes the pic will but not it's control. I'm trying that with the punch feature (I renamed it Kick) but not successful yet. Question.. can that be used in wattage mode? And 2 what the hell do the levels mean in stealth mode, is it a brightness thing??

Yep, you need to add the appropriate control source to make it do what you want and then add a condition such as change colour from default when firing (ie true). Pretty much endless opportunities to be creative.

The punch feature is numerical - this should work with a gauge quite nicely. Temp mode only unless you have a preheat kanthal profile. Stealth level is a 3 stage dim feature so yep brightness to nothing at all when firing, menu to escape that.

9 hours ago, etab75 said:

Select a graphic in TD, and up will pop Load/Save/Actions... choose save :)

Thanks! I still can't see it though. I'm using the Mac beta perhaps that is why. The closest I can get is to double click an image/gauge and it will open a finder window, but it's a seemingly irrelevant window.