0% charge , all cells are empth , what to do ? HELP

Raydies

Hello, everyone!

First of all, it's my first DNA mod and I know just nothing about it and all the stuff, so please help!

This morning I got my new tuglyfe dna250, so when I took it from the box it was switched off,  pressing the buttons didn't help me to switch it on,  so the most logical decision for me was to charge it, so I connected it to my pc and it turned on but the screen wasn't bright at all and the charge was at 0 %.  I downloaded evolve software to check out if everything is working correctly, but as the  Escribe showed me, the battery wasn't even charged for 1% and all the battery cells were empty. So I left it alone for 3 hours, hoping it will charge even a little bit but in fact, it didn't. 

Is there any way I can fix that?  any chances that batteries are not dead?

Thank you!

bandicam 2017-08-10 02-24-13-054.jpg

bandicam 2017-08-10 02-26-22-275.jpg

You should send it back as 0% cells almost never will charge back.  Also the battery should be a 3 cell battery and your screenshot #2 shows the proper setting for 3 cells but your screenshot #1 only shows 2 cells.... not good so best to let it go back for replacement as it arrived to you DOA....

• Like 1

9 минут назад, retird сказал:

You should send it back as 0% cells almost never will charge back.  Also the battery should be a 3 cell battery and your screenshot #2 shows the proper setting for 3 cells but your screenshot #1 only shows 2 cells.... not good so best to let it go back for replacement as it arrived to you DOA....

Thanks a lot!