Dna 60 went crazy

Tilt.84

Hi, i have received a billet box with the dna60 brand new from the shop. I installed a ssocc clapton coil 0,5ohm and vaped at 35watts. After the second tank, i reffiled it and just after few vapes the power went down to 8.5 watts, cliking the up button it appear the press up and down to lock the res, but i didnt need and want to block it and last it appears the chip code from evolve and from that point i cant do nothing. I changed battery, coil, but same thing happened. What it could be?? Im so sad about it!! Thanks for your help.

It is on a Billet box no usb port. But when it appears the evolv code product with few numbers i ll guess that is not a good sign. Because i vaped with it, and then the power went down by it self and i cant do much if it looks like i cant unlock the res

19 ore fa, 67exec ha scritto:

Billet box apparently didn't think it was necessary. There are several yt vids showing how to add usb to it though.

Yes i saw the video about it. But evolv help desk said that probably it is the down button that is stucked so i need to open it and see what is going on.

• 3 months later...
Le 25/07/2017 à 00:32, Tilt.84 a dit :

Hi, i have received a billet box with the dna60 brand new from the shop. I installed a ssocc clapton coil 0,5ohm and vaped at 35watts. After the second tank, i reffiled it and just after few vapes the power went down to 8.5 watts, cliking the up button it appear the press up and down to lock the res, but i didnt need and want to block it and last it appears the chip code from evolve and from that point i cant do nothing. I changed battery, coil, but same thing happened. What it could be?? Im so sad about it!! Thanks for your help.

Hello, 

I have the same problem. Have you solved it ?

• 1 year later...