Steam Engine.org TCR for DNA200

Vap3on

I just used it for first time since my ti from stealthvape arived yesterday.
Have used it with setting temp lower then i do with NI, wich works but it felt kinda like guessing.
Now just made my first CSV file on that site 30 minutes ago, loaded it to mod and works perfect on the correct temp now. Im surprised i can handle all that technical stuff lolol, its easyer to use then it looks if there are more tech nitwits like me.

Monoxxide said:

I just used it for first time since my ti from stealthvape arived yesterday.
Have used it with setting temp lower then i do with NI, wich works but it felt kinda like guessing.
Now just made my first CSV file on that site 30 minutes ago, loaded it to mod and works perfect on the correct temp now. Im surprised i can handle all that technical stuff lolol, its easyer to use then it looks if there are more tech nitwits like me.

I was playing with this on steam-engine.org and I was wondering if I was just supposed to select the Titanium 1 wire option only (I'm using Gr. 1 Ti, well I will be, just got the wire so far) and create the CSV file, or click the "add wire" button for the other wires I run also.

I wasn't sure when I saw that I could select just one wire or a whole bunch, and I haven't gotten to research it yet.

Am I the only one too stupid to know what to do here lol?

I jut used the 1 TI like you say yes, just using a single coil. Put in the ohms from my coil in top right (this seems not be needed) then made the file and uploaded that to 1 of my 8 profiles on the opus.
I think adding more wire options is for like when you twist different type of wires etct (wich is pretty awesome) if its that.
You can make 8 csv files and put one under every profile on your mod, feels like options are endless.
Atleast i think thats how it works.

• 2 weeks later...

Monoxxide, you're exactly right. If you twist a 0.1 ohm Ni200 wire and a 1 ohm Kanthal wire of the same length, you can select both materials in the calculator, and change the resistance for the Ni200 one to 0.1 ohm.

The calculator will then give you the temperature to resistance curve for that combination of wires, plus a "sensitivity" percentage value that will give you a hint about how accurate your temp control will be with this particular coil.