3d Model - DNA 200 for SolidWorks 2014

The 3d files posted are indeed a great work.  However, the case screw holes penetrate the sealed space of the model inside the case and inside the atomizer housing, making the model not "water tight".  As such the platform agnostic files are of limited use for non-milling operations like 3d printing (without a great deal of tweaking and working).  I have hacked away at the STL, but in the end left it to someone with the right software so that perhaps the face openings could be fixed.

Here is one example...I believe there are four such issues.  Look at the bottom right, you will see the screw hole piercing the 510 threading and the mesh breaking around the top of the atomizer.  It can probably be repaired with a pre-processor, but it makes the file hard to use for modification.  I use sketchup pro, so the STL files are all I can get from your side that works and they are no longer natively editable. 

holeinDNA200RefMod.jpg 

Oh. Those. Those are actually supposed to be there, in that it gives sufficient clearance for the tap when they are machining. The other two are on the back case at the bottom around the screw holes. They aren't geometry errors as such. 

It'd doable, just not easy.  I made a model for Mike Petro in an older version of Solidworks by reading in the .iges file and using the surfaces to make sketches and constrained them to the remaining geometry in order to produce the solids.  Removal of the associations and reassignment so you can delete the imported initial file and only be left with editable sketches, and applicable solids, was time consuming, but not complicated.