feature request auto select

Of course i have set up a few profiles. 1st for just regular wattage 2nd for ni200 basics. 3rd just for my ni200 caterpillar track coil and 4th for temp control with 316. Which is why i would love to be able to just dissable the auto detect, i really have no need for it and it sometimes is a hassle if i accidentally hit new coil. I just think it would be a nice addition for advanced users that really have no need for it.

• 4 weeks later...

I see a lot of misleading comments around the net about auto sensing and res locking for temp sensing and sometimes from very respected personalities.  I have never needed res lock apart from on one really poor clone Origenny atty and IMO it is just a hack for lazy fw developers and poor connections neither of which should be happening in a perfect world. 
[free-mad-smileys-332]  [old-025] 

VapingBad said:

I see a lot of misleading comments around the net about auto sensing and res locking for temp sensing and sometimes from very respected personalities.  I have never needed res lock apart from on one really poor clone Origenny atty and IMO it is just a hack for lazy fw developers and poor connections neither of which should be happening in a perfect world. 
[free-mad-smileys-332]  [old-025] 

I agree except when swapping hot attys for comparisons back and forth. Can be handy to lock it then override with cold res of each.