Feature reuqest - Higher temperature control ?

vidalcris said:

I would like to be able to set 350°C as temperature control value.
Why is the dna200 only able to go to 300°C ?
This is supposed to be the best chipset on the market, so please add this option !

Trying to vape at that temp is ridiculous IMHO but if you want ridiculous temp, increase the TCR in escribe. VG starts to convert to gross tasting poisonous stuff at around 280 C. A vape at a true 350 C would have an "interesting" taste.
  • Thanks 1

Dont worry about the taste ... i know what i'm talking about.
Having a coil at 280°C dont mean that the liquid will be at 280°C ...
When i vape at 80W with a kanthal coil the feeling is way more hot than any material coil at 300°C.

I did this post to ask for a new feature, i dont really care about what you think anyway..

vidalcris said:

When i vape at 80W with a kanthal coil the feeling is way more hot than any material coil at 300°C.

I did this post to ask for a new feature, i dont really care about what you think anyway..

Evolv in general and the DNA40 and DNA200 chips in particular are designed to limit the exposure of carcinogens that can be released due to higher temperature vaping.  One of their objectives is to make a product that is not only safe, but viewed as safe from a regulatory standpoint.  As such, the design is geared around that fact.  To get the type of vape you are seeking would be best accomplished without a temperature controlled device.

• 4 years later...