Battery balancing reduction in amps in escribe - battery analyzer problem

Two of my cells get to 3.6 then the last one is usually around 3.4 and escribe/dna200 chip cuts the current to about 0.138 a charging the last one slowly, although the battery meter says 100% and so does the Wh in device monitor. Also my battery was full when I tried to analyze it and says waiting for battery to be fully charged when I try to start it. Using same 1050mah 9.9 lifepo4.

I was thinking the same thing blue, but how did they come up with the discharge for lifepo4 in escribe? I might just have to deal with the battery meter going crazy. I looked at your hyperion squonk, looks nice, do you know if hyperion lifepo4 "transmitter" batteries work the same as a regular lifepo4?

The battery analyzer wont work for me ,, not sure just keeps saying waiting for battery to be fully charged. I just recieved a new battery from the company but seems everything is still the same as far as balancing issues. Mabey they just rewrapped my battery or I need to take part my dna to see if things are kosher with the solder. Or mabey lifepo4 just sucks and i need to buy a lipo. BTW what lifepo4 do you have, without being able to use analyzer the Wh make a difference with how it acts, im running 1050 maxamps 9.9v.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting this same problem using a maxamps 2250 lipo.....It was working fine for 2 months.....It also seems to be draining cell 3 more than the others and like u said it cuts down the charging amps and never allows it to get full.....I switched batteries to see if it was my chips or battery and both batteries do it