possible feature? Pulse/power save mode

Just wondering if its something you plan to implement. I know the other high power mods generally pulse at higher power for battery safety reasons, but i can imagine it will enhance battery life too. 200w on a dna mod is another level to 200w on a snow wolf, but the snow wolf 2x18650 series lasts longer even at the same wattage depending on what lipo we use. Thanks

It is not for battery safety, it is just so they can put xxx watts on the advertising even though the mod can't actually do it.  The 2nd sentence sort of answers it's own question.   The bottom line with battery life and vaping power is essentially the efficiency of the converter and I think the DNA200 is about the best there is at 97%.

80W from a 10 Wh battery is 138 puffs at 3.26 seconds per puff. If that's your battery capacity, the numbers seem plausible.

Since overunity is not possible, if you want higher numbers, you either have to increase the battery capacity, lie about the numbers, or change the laws of physics.

I have a 2200 mah or 24.4 wh battery in mine it goes a full day no problem. Alot of the pre built mods went for small enclosures which forced small batteries. And correct me if I'm wrong the dna on 2 18650s is 133 watts so the same or close for the snow wolf. The reason for the pulsing is capacitors discharging and recharging to get the 200w.