I can't live without my DNA200

Havensal

For one reason or another, I've been without my DNA200 a couple of times.  Each time I miss it.  This device has changed the way I vape and 50J just doesn't cut it any more.  It's not just the power, it's the smooth refined elegance as well.  The run time on a 2200mah 3S lipo is fantastic as well.  I've decided to build a second box so I should never have to be without.

Anyone else find that the DNA200 has changed your vaping style?

I love my DNA200, but I also love my DNA40. Those two supply the vast majority of my vape time.  I have another TC mod, Invader Mini, that fills in when I work outside (tough as nails and pretty good vape but not on the level of a DNA by far).  The rest of the VV/VW stuff is gathering dust and cobwebs.  My wife can't figure it out, she's a tootle puffer, but she'll be getting a DNA200 soon.

I love the dna200 but i just dont trust the mod its in so i think my next step will be tearing the mod apart and starting from scratch. I still use my series box and tube mod for pure simplicity and the fact that theyre cheap enough to replace if i trash it at work.

I can follow your guys.
I have 4 other Temp Mods, but After I bought the Hotcig DX200 I only use one of them and that is the Joyetech Evic, because I always have 2 different juices to vape.

The Evolv DNA 200 make suchs a big difference in the taste of my liquids, so i am thinking of getting another Mod with that chip.

There is a huge difference in flavor when I use my tanks on the Evolv chip compared to the other temp Mods I have, Maybe it is the preheat or just the chip that is really doing its job compared to the others