VapeCige VTBox 200 Battery Issue

opatr05

Here are some screen shots of my device on the device monitor page and on the mod tab etc. hopefully this will make it easier for you guys to help me find a solution. Sorry I made a new thread it looks like this is the only way I could upload pictures. As always any help period would be very awesome!! Thanks guys

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

im sorry I made a post earlier talking about the problem I have.
When set at 200 watts, 150 watts, even 100 watts and when I fire it (lets say when I have it set to 200w) the wattage instantly drops to 100 and then again it instantaneously drops to a wattage where the mod doesn't even seem like it's firing. typically I would see this as a low battery issue but on my screen the battery bar is full if not almost full. I just don't understand, I have been told I could adjust the Wh and that may help but I don't know! the battery may be junk but I never let it get below 3.6v, at least in my hands.

If I read the data sheet correctly you cant get the full 200 watts with a .501? coil.  It appears you can only get the full 200 watts from roughly about .075? - .41?.  And as mentioned your cell 3 isn't balanced very well you may be running into a sag problem until the battery is fully charged and balanced.   Also your showing 10.62 watt hours on your charge but cant see what you have it set to in your Mod tab.  I would make sure the battery charged and balanced fully (should be 4.2V on each cell)  using a coil under .41? and see if you can achieve the 200W.  

And to your other question, from what I've read if the device detects data lines it's supposed to limit the charge current to .5A so going through a PC USB I believe that's correct.  Charging through an external charger I can get 1A charge but on my PC it's usually under .5A.  Only a couple times it's been at .9A but I believe that to be a bug in the charging logic and I'm unable to reproduce it.

Also if you have windows 7 look for Snipping Tool, makes screen grabs much easier than taking pictures. ;)

Thanks fella, maybe the battery just isn't fully charged and needs to be on the wall for a little while. But what I just don't understand is that why would my screen show that it is close to full? This DNA chip confuses me!

I was told that my battery is a 1500 mah eventhough it says 1800 on the battery itself, so I changed the Wh respectively as well, do you think that may help as well?

Thanks

I think the screen charge% is based off of what you've configured in the Watt Hours in Escribe and uploaded to the device.  Also I looked at my Battery Analyzer log to see roughly where it was at when my cells were at 3.87V and it was slightly above 50% through the test.  just for comparison,  I have the same device & battery as you so I suggest letting it charge & balance fully and putting a build on that's within the Data Sheets specs for the power setting your trying to achieve.

• 4 weeks later...