Hmm Wismec DNA200 or EFusion by lost vapes dual 18650.

Conanthewarrior

Hi people. 

I am very impressed with evolvs service, and want another DNA 200. 

This time though-I want one that takes 18650's. I understand a dual 18650 is limited to 133W, but that is well enough for me-I am very unlikely to go over 80W if I am honest. 

I am thinking it will charge quicker in my D4 with dual batteries, but the wismec should have an insane battery life. 

What would you go for if it was you? I dont need the 200W, so do you think a dual setup would suit me? 

Thanks, Conan. 

Stedda said:

Lost Vape DNA200 is Lipo the DNA40 version is 18650.

I have all 3...

The Releaux is the nicest though I've only had it a day...

New release Stedda http://www.vapegeek.co.uk/Efusion-V2-dual-18650-by-Lost-Vape-715.htm Personally I'd go for the reuleaux as I have the efusion.. Don't get me wrong I love my efusion but would rather have access to the extra power.

I have had both the DNA40 and Efusion DNA200 from Lost Vape, loved both but sold both and got the Wismec, the Efusion is a well built and lovely mod, but a fixed Lipo that takes hours to recharge was not for me, the Wismec means i can carry spare 18650's and swap out on the go plus should last longer at the 55w i run my dual coils at.
I will probably go for the Dual 18650 Efusion at some point though as i do love the form factor and i dont need 200w so will be nice to have a smaller mod.

Gm111 said:

[QUOTE=Stedda]Lost Vape DNA200 is Lipo the DNA40 version is 18650.

I have all 3...

The Releaux is the nicest though I've only had it a day...

New release Stedda http://www.vapegeek.co.uk/Efusion-V2-dual-18650-by-Lost-Vape-715.htm Personally I'd go for the reuleaux as I have the efusion.. Don't get me wrong I love my efusion but would rather have access to the extra power.[/QUOTE]

Damn I wish I knew that before I got the Lipo version I would have waited...

I have the Reuleaux and it is heavier than I thought it would be and doesn't fit in your pocket as well as a flatter mod.  You get the full 200W and battery life is amazing.

The build quality of both is going to be the same I would say, the releaux feels really well made, I had an Esquare and that was made well too.

If your happy with 133W and lesser battery life then the Efusion is going to be easier to live with, it will be lighter and its form factor will fit in the pocket better, plus it's cheaper to buy and cheaper to buy new batteries for it.  If you want the longer battery life, have bigger pockets and don't mind the extra weight and want to have the extra wattage then the reuleaux is amazing.

For my lifestyle either are good mods for me and both are better than any mod that uses a lipo as I don't like charging stuff when I am asleep the only way I could live with a lipo version is to have two of them, even then charging them would be a pain.

Just to be clear though, I am very very happy with the Reuleaux, just trying to be subjective.  The Reuleaux is in stock in the Uk from totally wicked at the moment btw, that's where I got mine from.

Hmm also the Reuleaux feels really good in the hand due to the shape, and I don't think its possible to make a 3x18650 mod any smaller.

Rob