Device Monitor Does not show Temp

mackman

I"m pretty much convinced that whatever tweaks you do for your own security you will find that whenever it updates it also reverts to default settings and you will have to go back ovet it and switch stuff off thats been switched back on.. an even if im only half right im still pretty..

FYI - Completed the huge Windows 10 upgrade/update.  It took a loooooong time (hours).  Up and running and everything in EScribe I have ran so far just works as it did previous to the upgrade.  

During the upgrade/update process the Internet Security software and the network connection was stopped. Only required a mouse click to start them after upgrade/update was finished.  It also wanted MS Edge to be the default browser but gives you a choice.  Pretty simple migration process and all settings were kept and all installed software on my computer remained functional. Now to see what's new with Win-10.

NOTE:  Some peeps are reporting the install hangs at 32% and some say it hangs at 44%.  My install seemed to stop at 32% and also at 44% but after a time it just progressed passed these until the install was at 100%.  

â€œIf it’s been less than 31 days since you upgraded to Windows 10, you won’t get the November update right away; this will allow you to go back to your previous version of Windows if you choose. After the 31 days have passed, your PC will automatically download the November update.”