Device Monitor Does not show Temp

mackman

Im moor spanners and hammers than computers, i do know screen logos get saved into a seperate file so asume this for other settings if you save them, i would over write the program with a fresh escribe download rather than sit there all day.

We loded windows 10 onto a midd range well capable computer less than a year old running perfectly on 8:1, ... besides being compleatly highjacked by google we found that programs that had allways been so reliable wouldnt even open, we came to the conclusion it was rubbish and rendered the computer vertualy useless for anything other than brousing the internet, we couldnt even reset it to an earlier date because it had also got in there and corrupted the files, we did a factory reset and even that took two days of constant running, deleating everything that had been codged up and the whole system was limping along. Got it back on 8:1 now and all programs work as they should..

Sorry for your failed Windows 10 install.  Only thing I needed to do on my Win-10 upgrade was to update drivers from the manufacturer's web site as they had all the updated drivers I needed. All software worked just as it did in Win-7 and Win 8.1. Some of my software is as old as 2007.   EScripe works great with Win-8.1 and after installing Win-10 it never glitched.

I think the initial download and driver update was ten minutes. And we are still working and updating all assosiated programs linked to office 2003 without any glitches. Obviously we have all the programs supplied with the computer and all the apps ect, but i paid and its my choise when i use them, it not for an invisible enterty to switch them off beyond recovery and try and sell me somthing els. Sorry to rant but Im in charge of me.. and if i want a cup off coffee while im out i dont need to be told by the computer where the nearest coffee shop. Its starting to look like computers are talking to humans as if theym computers. Its no joke allowing this into my living room..

dc601 said:

I found quite a bit of flexibility in Win-10 to turn things on/off depending on how I wanted to use Win-10 but this is not  the forum for me to get any deeper into that subject.

why have you changed the for anyone bit into me as if you were in charge of all conversations for about ten minutes but then changed your mind.. lamo

Do you not find that they get dusty with all the airborn straw dust floating about.? Hana,,i supose they did set bit of a bench mark with the block billet but one of the latest slim ones looks like a take on a 1590a. Personally i wouldnt spend the value of five boards on one mod...

davemaxx said:

Do you not find that they get dusty with all the airborn straw dust floating about.? Hana,,i supose they did set bit of a bench mark with the block billet but one of the latest slim ones looks like a take on a 1590a. Personally i wouldnt spend the value of five boards on one mod...

They gather no dust.  Usually the ones I build are mostly given away to vapors who need one but don't have the extra funds to grab one.  It's called PIF (pay it forward).  

LOL.  A good mod may satisfy a vapor for years and not get out of date even with new stuff coming.  I can get a great vape from my several year old Darwin just like I can from my months old DNA200's.

I should have mentioned that the devices in the picture are all DNA25's, DNA40's, and one DNA30.  My DNA200's and Darwin are not shown.  

By all means, if you have legacy mods you don't use there is always someone out there that would love to have them. Pay-It-Forward.  Why not do something nice for somebody less fortunate than you?

davemaxx said:

Do you live in a stable because your homeless. do you cruise from town to town with nothing but a shoulder bag with mods in it. are you david banner..

Sounding moor and moor like it.. I think sending them wooly pants would keep them warm in the winter and be moor aproptiate..