Firmware/Software support for 3 18650's

Darthtanien said:

It has nothing to do with anything you said. It has to do with people who are not in the industry setting things up and making it simple. Period. Vaping is getting HUGE and people from all walks of life will buy these 18650 devices. IF it is in the drop down menu it is better for all involved. Simple.

I think I understand you now, if I read you right (I'm dyslexic so can misread all to easily) you mean something along the lines of more hidden advances options that casual users would not be tempted to alter and all mod makers getting it right before shipping?

(I originally thought you suggested they were wrong not to put 18650 as a battery choice)

CarolMc said:

Feel free to correct me but my understanding is escribe does not support DNA200's that utilize 3 18650 batteries. Will there be firmware/software support at some point?

Just noticed this Thread the only 'lacking' as such is LiPo's have a huge battery drop-off that's much higher than an 18650. Generic LiPo is essentially dead around 3V whereas an 18650 2.5V-2.7V (under load voltage). So your 'triple' 3000 mAh is damn near close to, a 2000 mAh LiPo.

Evolve needs to allow lowing the voltage to 2.5V-2.6V!