Inductor Coil Part Number

omar

most likely a 1-2.2 micro henry inductor, but i would contact evolv first before doing anything to the board. inductors don't just burn out. they would have to be sent an excess of power to blow the wire winds. all they are is wire with a certain thickness and number of winds. what makes you think yours is bad (open circuit between inductor terminals)?

Its not burn out..its physically broken when the shop guys try to dismantle the board..they accidentally break it..did email to evolv but still did not received any feedback by them..need to know the uf value or part number so they can replace it back.

I have also had one of those break, well chipped the side off actually, it is in bit of a shitt place when mounted, got it rma'd and had a replacement board sent out, they made me wait five weeks for the cheek of it though. I thought it was board temp sensor,,,,,,,so wheres that then??????

Ok Read your simular post thread on instalation and assembly, what was the issue to blow the fuse? Surly paying a shop to replace a fuse, and then remove and replace further components, then refit out weighs the value of the rogue board. from the research youve done through ebay it looks like a component will be a couple of quid, but thats the easy bit, i would recomend to you after one headach to anouther,, bin it..start the new year headach free, count your losses,, buy a vapourshark or somthing and dont take it to bits.. all the best

omar said:

I cant claim the warranty for this matters i guess..because the board is fine till the guys break it when mounted it in..i still wait someone can tell me the part number or at least the value of Inductor coil..

Just send Evolv a ticket if you're in luck, you might get a rma if not worst case scenario they will let you know the parts number. You probably get their reply Monday or Tuesday

Already open the ticket and waiting thier reply..hope just after change the part and its will works..because its only minor issue on board..unless the board are fry..then will go buy another mod such as wismec realuex 18650..lipo give me headache..this is my 2nd mod of effusion..lost vape after sales service are poor..