Temp Control doesn't seem to work correctly.

LarryLenz

I'm using the hCigar VT200.  I have a 0.08 ohm NI200 coil in an Steam Crave Aromamizer tank using my own coil in the RBA section.  Watts are set to 27.3 and the temp is set to 420 degrees.  As you can see in the graph, I take 1 hit and everything is perfect.  When I take the 2nd hit, the coil doesn't fire and Evolv software says my coil is at 800 degrees.  So I have to wait a while till I can take another hit.  Does anyone have any idea on how I can fix this?  Thanks in advance :) 

Screen_Shot_12-30-15_at_07.10_AM.png 

Thanks VapingBad.  I replace the coil and see if it stops.  Thanks

UPDATE:  I changed the coil and it is now working fine.  The screws were not as tight as they were when I made the coil but they seemed to be still making a good connection.  But after changing the coil and having no problem, there must have been a loose connection.  Thanks again VapingBad.

Hey, I just picked up an Aromamizer (the 3ml version) lastnight. I set it up and I love it, but I keep noticing that the tank is getting hot. Here's what I'm running: Dual Vertical Coils Made with 7 wraps of 24gauge Kanthal A-1 on a 3mm inner diameter Reading 0.3 Ohms Firing at 40 Watts on my SMY SDNA 200 The wicking's keeping up great, but the whole tank just seems to get hot after a bit. Any thoughts? Also any recommendations on how to set up for an Ni200 build? (I prefer 28gauge, for Ni200.) Thanks in advance for any input. -Johnny

I'm running a 6ml Aromamizer with 28 gauge twisted Ti coils, 7 wraps at 3mm ID, wicked with rayon in a horizontal configuration.  .15 ohms and up to 60 watts with no problems and the Aromamizer stays cool.  I did remove the silicon air control ring though so it's full air flow.