My vt200 ho my vt200

Dan avraham behar

Can you check if the battery has any voltage in Escribe or with a metre, it will not charge if any cells are too low (IIRC < 2.5 V).  If so in Device Monitor - Diagnostics has a recovery charge function, you may need to run it more than once as the charge is slow and time limited for safety reasons.
usb_rec_chg.png 

But if the battery does have voltage and it will not turn on it may be the fuse.

• 2 months later...

I have gotten the Warranty service message.When my battery failed (IT never held a charge from the get go) I bought a direct replacement cell,reinstalled Escribe and the battery failed again and I got the service message. Can any one advise me how to send it back for service? I contacted Hcigar but they never got back w/ an address to send it to for repair,very weak customer service.

kevmac said:

I have gotten the Warranty service message.When my battery failed (IT never held a charge from the get go) I bought a direct replacement cell,reinstalled Escribe and the battery failed again and I got the service message. Can any one advise me how to send it back for service? I contacted Hcigar but they never got back w/ an address to send it to for repair,very weak customer service.

Here you go http://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add