Turnigy Graphene

350ZMO

They look the muts but our data sheet says max constant 30c and max burst 60c:: those are double. At 60/120, im not that technical and hear that the board will take what it needs, but max 60c for three seconds, with thoes its having a minimum of 60c rammed down its throat from the very start.

higher c values just mean that it's capable of an even more demanding discharge, higher values are no problem as the chip will only pull what it can, as long as the battery can deliver what it can pull all's well, just because the battery may be capable of even more is not a problem at all... 

I have been reading about graphene for years waiting for it to hit the consumer market.  I thought that they were suppose to charge in seconds or a minute or two?  Anyway, I have a VT200 and a WhiteOut (un-used) an I am hoping I can blow some money on a graphene battery if one will fit one of these mods?  

I guess I will do some Google-Fu and hopefully someone has confirmed that there is a size that will fit one of these mods.

Ok both of you thanx for that advice, i have a turngy gold sat in a draw and been reluctant to use it for wanting to stay on tech spec, because that too is also quite high, if the graphine are a very fast charge capable, i think we will all be changing over. Am on mobile so difficult but am sure the dimensions of the one linked to are the same as the li/po

• 1 year later...

Batteries enhanced with graphene are capable of very fast recharge and are on the par as capacity goes. Still graphene time is just only starting and we can keep looking forward for much better stuff. :) There are many interesting companies working on these technologies already (such as this). So even now it is still pretty similar, in few years graphene batteries should be better.

Edited by Terka22