All of my buttons stopped working on board.

Tjroehr

I brought my mod to a party, just got the board 2 weeks ago.  Some retarded f**k dropped it, idk if that did anything because it still worked after that.  It vaped fine and in the morning i plugged it in and it worked.  I left it to charge for a while and then when it was fully charged i took it off the charger and tried to vape.  Fire button wouldn't work and somehow the device locked itself.  After repetatly pressing fire button 5 times and no unlock i used escribe simulate button press.  All the buttons work on escribe when i simulate them but mechanically NONE of the buttons work.  The up and down doesn't work, neither does the fire button.

how about the make and model of the mod? at the bottom of device monitor when you press any of the buttons, it should say what button is beiñg pressed. does it say or no? like scy123 stated, first try the hard reboot, then make sure the button actuators are hitting the actual buttons dead on. who knows, the initial drop by the "retard" might of knocked off a component from the board, not completely, just enough to cause your symptoms.