Longest batterie time on Vaporshark dna 200

CptSmoke

Getting ready to build some coils on the vaporshark DNA 200 what have the original 10 watt hrs batterie ( 900mah 3 cell) what build suggestions you guys have for longer batterie life ? Was running 22 g ni80 wire on 3mm with 6 wraps ( dual coils ) and was getting around 4 hrs batt life ( 300 puffs ). Got some 28g Ni200 and was thinking about single coil build twisted. Any suggestions? ( will go tempeture mode )

I dont think you will notice a great deal of difference.. is my answere.... single or twin coiling because if your not getting your hit you will only vape it harder,doubtful that you will whant to up a level on nicotine in your juice to reduce the craving for a vape,,,to prolong a battery. And you would be compramising the quality that your enjoying at the moment, twin coiling 3mm is what 15ml of juice? In the four hours I carry a pair of,, hammond 1590a with a 950 lipo in and a kayfun rta as an all day vape / and also a gbox with 1350 lipo and aromatiser rdta also all day vape , same day, swapping and changing, both are depleated by bedtime 100ml juice a week easy.

ya i guess you have point there "black lace" . I do carry extra mod with some batteries with me and ya if i make single coil i will don't get as much flavor / vapor and most likely vape more. I will just order extra 950mah lipos and just switch them when need to be. My other hobby is RC cars so i do have great balance charge what run off 12V car lighter think . I figured i will ask before i build it tonight maybe get some suggestions. Thank you for the help

Single strand is going to heat up faster on less power i reccon..so a twin coil setup would have moor surface area, vapour profuction ect ect waffle waffle. there is a thread on hear dated several months back with different mods and expected performance.. am on mobile and having difficulty searching it on a small screen..

I do get a pretty decent battery life using a high resistance with SS316 (0.35mm don't know what AWG is that) on single coil a tank (wotofo serpent). Of course a dual coil direct lung power monster (v.g. Griffin or similar) will certainly lead to shorter battery life. I find that SS heats up pretty quickly so I did a profile with low watts (40W) but an agressive pre-heat (punch 8 or more up to 70W for 0.5s) and when I look in the device monitor my puffs hover around 20-35 W avg.