Are DNA200s going to be ok carried on board flight USA to UK?

Mac

As it says above.
A relative is bringing me back a few DNA200s and some 510 connectors for me and is nervous about how to make sure everything is ok. I need to make sure there is going to be no possible damage to the boards (or hassle with customs). They are under the limit for a gift brought from USA to UK. I should be able to get receipts and or get a manual printed out just in case.

Thanks

Mac

scott6058 said:

My Hotwire Hero DNA200 came from the UK via DHL with the lipo connected. It doesn't answer your question but was described as a power module and it was at my door in two days. So maybe I would just ship it and postage was silly cheap.

yeh but via a cargo plane, not civiy, from reputable supply (dhl dont deal with domestic, only too domestic), itamised, labeled, xrayed, sniffed, ect ect. it would have been a lot less anal for him to have orderd direct from evolv, and payed with paypal..

I dont think its anything to get stressed over, when i send boards out of uk to usa i tell the post master its a dead non live part of a computer circuit no battery no power. When your friend books in, and the same for booking out on the other side, they will have all their baggage with them, the person on the desk will know exactly what to do, its their job, no worries, your friend will definatly not be the first..