Bad battery or board?

I am on my 4th battery that has dropped below rechargable state. I switched from lifepo4 batteries to lipo fullymax 900. I leave the battery in my device and if not charged it drains one or two cells to 0.00v. Do I need to check the balance solders or anything else. Thanks.

I will check. Before I put this new fullymax in I want to find out what is going on, or i am the most unlucky person buying batteries. Last battery was fullymax and cell 3 went to 0.00v and the others were in the range of 2.8 to 3v. Can I not use the balance connector if i have a separate charger? Thank you.

Now I checked the battery and cell 2 and 3 are at 0v. How is it discharging when not in use? Thanks for advising the usb recovery but unless it is at 1v it cannot activate, I believe. So basically I believe the battery to be draining when not in use, but I am not sure what would cause a continuous discharge. Thanks.

Oh crap! Well it sure looks like it is draining the cells for sure. What kind of mod is this again? There is no juice or anything in there right? The wires doesn't have any insulation scraped off or anything, right? Maybe if you can take a photo or something of the insides?

No juice that i can see. I tried to take some photos but my phone wont focus. Ill check the insulation on the wires. I noticed when i plugged it into my lipo charger it had drained down to 2.03 from 2.11. Very strange because within 4 days cell 2 went from 2.8 to 0, which leads me to believe it is a bad battery. IMG_20160507_163221274[1].jpg  IMG_20160507_163403545[1].jpg  I made this mod so I cannot search for potential problems.