VapeCige VTBOX 200

Valgore

Received Turnigy nano-tech 1300mah today and fitted, it`s a bit longer than the original Lion Power (supposed to be 1800mah :), but a better fit widthways than the original (not as tight), Charged up and vaping. Wii let you know when I have to recharge.

A big improvement in the battery performance from fitting the Turnigy Nano-Tech 1300mah Lipo. From just under a days vaping to just under a day and a half. This from a battery rated at 1300mah replacing a Lion Power 1800mah battery. Either Lion Power or Vapecige or both pulling a fast one. I am only up to first recharge on the battery so hoping it will improve more after 5 or 6 cycles. DSC07511.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished putting the above Turnigy 1300 mah Lipo in my Vapecige box. I used a Deans connector but considered just cutting the plugs off and soldering the wires together. I did shorten the two big wires on the battery as there is very little space. If I were to do it over I think I would have just soldered the wire together where the plugs are, I wanted to avoid soldering on the board if possible. The wires from the battery are exiting the battery on the opposite side of the case from the board.  It was successful, charging now.

• 1 month later...
raleysdad1 said:

I currently have the white and black vtbox 200 and I am just subscribing to this post so I can figure out a good battery to replace my unbalanced battery that I actually got from vapecige

I replaced mine with a Turnigy 1300 but ended up that the Lion Power battery was OK, just unbalanced.
Take a look at this post: https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/67772-topic/?do=findComment&comment=910038

• 3 months later...

ok few question does it fit with out moding the unit cus the specs look a little big to me secound asuming it fits in escribe is there a setting for GRAPHENE? or you just pick lipo like normal i looked it up at the stats look pretty impressive hows it working for you did you run the analyzer? if so what were the results and what voltage cut off did you use?

• 1 month later...
Hallo, ive a VTBox200 with Screws door and T-Plug / Deans Plug.
So my question which Lipos are fits into? When ill use the Turnigy 1300mah 25-50c and a xt60 to T-Plug connector fits it ?
Have look with google for Lipo with T-Plug/Deans Plug that fits, but one is in ebay us and one is in ebay uk, they are not shipping to germany :(((
Dont know what i can do to replace the crap Lipo thats inside.