Any premade profiles for share?

Tsavo213

I found one on Djlsbvapes profile I am new to escribe still and haven't mastered divide lines. I also see a lot of people debating a ss fix of 0.00091 If anyone knows where I can find just a really solid basic profile with correct tcr valyes Id be very grateful.

Try steam engine for profiles, if you don't get on with those you can enter the TCR rather than a whole curve.

SS can be a difficult material to set up, very spiky either works well without preheat or with lots of preheat.  Best to fine tune the power delivery so that it runs just under the temp limit.

the various grades 304/316/316L ect vary from source to source, its a more complex alloy  unlike GR1 titanium with a purity of 99.6? or Ni200 at 99.8
316 as chemically defined has a TCR of 880 but thats not to say 316 from source A is the same as 316 from source B.
But they both meet the standards for 316 on composition.

TCR3.png

TCR1.png

TCR2.png

I have tried most of the custom TFRs and manual TCR and they make no discernible difference to the smoothness only the temperature calibration.  I have never found preheat to cause any issues, not saying others have not, just that I have never seen it.  IMO it is more to do with cooling (airflow & wicking), coil geometry and coil thermal mass than the TFR or TCR, so IMO you are better off trying different coils and atties to refine the smoothness YMMV.  It will be a lot better when the updated fw is ready for the 200, 316 is very smooth in the DNA 75 and should be close or the same in the 200.

Try all three of these for ss316L. Go with which ever works best for u. 0.00092, 0.00093, 0.00094. On my dna devices 0.00092 works the best. On my h-priv I use 0.00094. On my sigeli 213 I use 0.00093. And, once again that tcr is for ss316L. Ss316L has a tcr of 0.00092. Also, your ohms absolutely must be correct. If your ohms are off (even a little) you'll get a weak pull and little vapor. That's even with the correct tcr. So, if your not getting any vapor adjust your ohms first. When your ohms are right and it's working. Lock your ohms. And enjoy

SteveF said:

Try steam engine for profiles, if you don't get on with those you can enter the TCR rather than a whole curve.

SS can be a difficult material to set up, very spiky either works well without preheat or with lots of preheat.  Best to fine tune the power delivery so that it runs just under the temp limit.

the various grades 304/316/316L ect vary from source to source, its a more complex alloy  unlike GR1 titanium with a purity of 99.6? or Ni200 at 99.8
316 as chemically defined has a TCR of 880 but thats not to say 316 from source A is the same as 316 from source B.
But they both meet the standards for 316 on composition.

TCR3.png

TCR1.png

TCR2.png

Hey my thing is how do I know my coils inner diameter etc etc w a ss clapton. Bust out the caliplers?

Tsavo213 said:

I found one on Djlsbvapes profile I am new to escribe still and haven't mastered divide lines. I also see a lot of people debating a ss fix of 0.00091 If anyone knows where I can find just a really solid basic profile with correct tcr valyes Id be very grateful.

if your looking for say UD SS316 profiles jaquith has specific csv's for that.. Search "ss316help" then last page there are 4 files dropped for you to choose from I have found his v3.25 to be accurate with other wire brands also