no power at all

toffa

It's been passed onto a guy named Andrew who is apparently dealing with this return and will be in touch asap I'd really have expected them to have looked or dealt with it by now tbh it was they're flagship when launched but I really don't hold out much hope but fingers crossed as I'm missing it

Possibly they will rma it for you (send it to evolv to be fixed) ive just looked at the site albeit on mobile, it doesnt look like they have any dna in at the moment, fingers crossed for ya, would be nice for you to have a bit of time off from spending money on vape gear and just enjoy the vape... .....

Yeah they haven't had any in for ages I had to wait a while till they got them in to even order one its not even my every day mod as I have about a dozen so it wasn't getting used every single day so the usage wasn't that high to say it was even used a lot also I don't want my money back (well my wife's lol) I just want my Dana back but tbh I'm not paying for it to get fixed either as it wasn't abused or over worked hopefully Andrew gets back to me taoray with an update

Seeing as its allready with TW, contact them see what theyre saying, if no joy.. tell them "well actually ive done your ground work" ect , forward them that email and get them to send it, its their responsibility realy, with your 6 month guarante still left on it.. logic tells me that if they havnt any direct replacements, they can only rma it as well, so let them pick up the postage.

Could even get shipwreaked, end up on a desert island, with one inhabitant preveously shipwreaked whos diying for a vape, sees it bobbing up and down in the surff, runns in after it cutting his feet to shreads on coral, thinking his god is looking down on him, only ta find its bust.... aint life a byach..

Yes it is looking a bit shitt at the moment, specialy if TW have got easy contact details for you, like a mobile number or comprehendable email address, i started vaping and was using TW because they where quite dominant in the market a few years ago, as a lot of other users will say the same, i had a nice little crome t/bar type pipe off them, reduced from 60 to 30 quid, the wireing burnt out after a month, allthough a mail order purchase i took it to their shop down the road in wolverhampton, thinking that being their exclusive product they would sort it,, they wouldnt touch it with a stick, so i had to mail it to point of origin, they gave me credit quite sharpish, i added money and had some of their premium nicotine, i found that that was far stronger than stated, so was very dificult to work with, because the mixing ratioes where compleatly wrong..