Not working

aTominis

Hello. Sorry for my english.

So here is the deal. My custom mod was working without any issues. And i was just vaping when suddenly mod just stoped working.

The screen was off and device was not responding to anything.
 So I take my tank off. Then plug my mod to escribe. Battery pack was jumping +- 2.0v.

I unplug the battery, conect it to esribe again without battery or atty and everything seems to work again. But if I try to put my tank on in middle of screwing device shuts off. I unscrew the tank and mod start, screw tank back on and mod shuts down again. 

Fuse green, but one of its side turned black. 

Where sloud I look for solution. The board it self is died or it is Battery problem or it's just fuse blowed away?

I ordered fuses and should get them in few days, but I'm not sure that that's the problem. 

Have any ideas or advises for such problem? Thank you

I dont have any multimeter. I thin out how to check if fuse is bad. I solder it out. I try to solder peace of wire instead of fuse. So now when I plug battery and press fire button for few seconds in screen appears message "waranty service". If I solder out that wire mod just stops working and all issues stays like before. So it's not fuse I gues?

Let's see if I have it right. With and without the fuse, the mod is dead. And using a wire instead of a fuse, it lights up saying Warranty Service. Is that right? If so, the fuse is one of your problems it sounds like. I be interested what the cell voltages shows once the fuse is replaced. And what the raw ohms shows with the Atomizer Analyzer with and without an atty. In any case, it sounds like the board needs to be repaired.

Without the fuse, but with the wire in device information window in escribe battery packs 1-3 was 3.96v, but that part where it shoud be all of them together instead of 11.88 was 0.00v.. With wire instead of a fuse, when I add my atty, mod just turn off and escribe stop working untill I take it off.

aTominis said:

Without the fuse, but with the wire in device information window in escribe battery packs 1-3 was 3.96v, but that part where it shoud be all of them together instead of 11.88 was 0.00v.. With wire instead of a fuse, when I add my atty, mod just turn off and escribe stop working untill I take it off.

open a help ticket with Evolv. The board is most likely damaged beyond your ability to repair.

having issues with escribe completely getting deleted from computer after countless installs windows 7? just dissapears no recycle bin ? notta! another seperate home desktop win dows 7 threw everything in the recycle bin? 

what is a service pack? my MOD resistance is reading higher now with new "service pack? 1 mod my triade will not read at all with dead short but reads atty? this is beginning to be too much and no instructions.. can someone help me out

P.S. can someone give me the case analyzer results for triade? it erased mine ? didnt ask or anything..