New DNA200 User

Doyle4

Hello group.

Iv been using my Lost Vape Triade now for over 2weeks and really enjoying it, I came from a RX200 and the DNA200 is incredible, hard to explain to people who ask me what the difference is, but I can for sure tell.

I've jumped onto SS316L wire as I was getting fed up of kanthal wire giving up on me every few days, tried a friends build with SS316L and its changed everything for me. I want to move across to Temp mode, As much as I love power mode, i dislike it at the same time, one extra second pull and dry hit... I dont want this any more. As im new to escribe, is it best to leave the temp default settings as are? Im running dual twisted 25awg at 0.19 room temp and 0.23 when the coils have heated up.

Any tips will be very grateful :) Thanks!

You might also want to change the settings for wattage and temperature increments. Before this, you had to go to Celsius to get away from the standard 10 degree increments for temp. It can make a difference. I have mine set for 2 degree increments, on odd numbers. I run somewhere between 443, to 461F. Not sure if that is too high, for some purposes. But, it's low enough to prevent chemical changes to my juice.