Couple questions. TC mode & Battery life & Aspire Triton .4 SS coils

Wayneo

Sos three days old .. you either sussed it or chuked it. no your saving power the 48 difference isnt being lost through the board. you may have a connection issue, within the atty, bad atty,, bad coils,, if your friends are having good results from screw in comercial coil cartridges i would ask one of them to set it up,, you may be missing somthing simple,, am not a ss user but hear that alot of people get results from turning the punch setting right down ho next to nothing,, also check the mod resistance, ,, sos am on mobile so cant easily post a link but do a search for mod resistance.

3 days, yeah. I must be on everyone's ignore list. LOL. Thanks for responding.

Such a massive drop in wattage, I'm going to measure it out for myself. Once in watts, the other TC. I'll reset my stats before each.

As far as the SS .4 coils, I have 3 identical tanks with these coils, and not a single one will show the temp curve with these 3 separate coils. Mod resistance set by me on all 3 mods, and they're all different. No worries, these are those coils used in many different tanks, so I'll try another brand of coil.