DNA chipset

We_Said_Destroy

Hello guys. I've been lurking and reading for a while now and really just wanted to say how much I enjoy The DNA Chipsets. My first DNA device was the Efusion Duo. Then I got the Therion. Last night I ordered the Triade, which should be here saturday. Amazing performance, better than anything I have used. Much respect to Evolv and their work.

Oh, no. You've fallen for the beauty, resiliency, and allure of the DNA chip. There will soon be an Evolv equivalent of AA for us. I got my 1st just before Christmas, and am now up to 5. You'll find others with over a dozen. Mad props, much respect to Evolv.

I've also got a Duo, in leather, and my only issue is that they're stickers so in order to put on the carbon fiber or wood would mean ruining what's on there now. The other panels should have come as panels that could be swapped, and not stickers.

Enjoy, and Vape on!

Rob_H said:

Yah ive got the bug too. Mostly if they come in Hana enclosures but a couple that do not (6 that do). I want to get a couple of the 60w's going. I have one Dna200 and one Dna133, not interested in the 250 or the 75 to much.

Speaking of Hana, did they go out of business or something? All the V200'S have been sold out for months. I wanted to add one to my collection but Hana won't even respond back to me about it. I've emailed them 3 times in the last 4 months. Nothing!!!!