Hcigar VT75 problem

GripDis

I am having a little problem with my VT75 with ss316 and a few rda/rta's.
It is in temp mode will work when I first put it on the mod but after a while of sitting it will not temp control it. The temp control goes to off. it is not the tank or RDA as I tried it on my effusion duo and it works fine!

I have the same issue. At the first day the atomizer resistance is correct. The second day it changed completely from 0.34 to 0.45. What? I think something is wrong with the room temperature sensor. Every other "China" device (Joyetech, Eleaf etc) is reading the resistance correct. Exept the DNA 75. Temp Mode and also Wattage mode is not useable, when the coil resistance is not correct. At the moment I´m really ....... And the cathode screw is completely screwed down>:(

Since it's labelled a cathode screw it's forming a ground connection, I imagine it between of the battery tube and the case judging from the position, so affects the resistance at the 510 if that uses also uses the common ground.  IDK the specifics of the wiring in that device, but it is possible for the board, 510 and battery to all use the case as a ground/negative.

I have a VT75 Nano and have a similar problem every now and again. The Nano doesn't have the screw in the bottom but I have found that the threads on the body for the battery cover and where the 510 plate at the top tend to get a bit dirty after a while and the 510 plate at the top can loosen after taking a tank off. When the resistance jumps, I take these 2 components off and give the threads a good clean on both the mod and the component, then give them a good tighten down. This fixes the problem. Might be the same for you. Worth a try.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the VT75 Nano and i have the same problem that Jez650 and other people have.
The precision of the TC is frustrated by the issues caused by the cover of the battery and the 510 plate.
It is necessary, in my opinion, to clean frequently these items. Only one clean doesn't fix the problem forever!
Poor, in my opinion, mechanical project (threads between two different materials is not good) that brings to electrical malfunction.
I apologize for my english.