No end of problems with this 75 DNA chip...Microsoft disease.

Mexvape

So, I got an Elements mod, DNA 75 chip. It worked for 1 week until it all went to hell. Now the chip, when I put it in TC control for Titanum 1 it won't go into TC but it will display TC as "OFF", then when it does go into TC it will work for a while and then it will show a string of numbers when it hits the set temperature and it wont work for TC. 
The screen does not show the settings placed in the e scribe screen menu, for example, for Temp sensing coils I have when not charging, OHM, temperature (standard) and profila name, in the mod it shows OHM, battery charge and Profile name, and of course the TC is off no matter what I do. 
I tried to reset to manufacturer standard and it did not work. So I am very upset, I cannot believe this chip is sent this way. So now I have to ship back to the manufacturer, wait two weeks till it gets there, have it replaced and then another two three weeks to get it back. Worse, I asked another mod maker to put this chip in my new mod, now I am regretting this decision. 

Follow up, after spending a few hours troubleshooting, I noticed that this flaw was only happening with one atomizer. So I changed coils, made sure the leads were tight and the problems seems to have cleared up. Maybe the leads were loose (I had been using this atomizer fairly frequently) and it was causing a "false" reading and confusing the chip. Fingers crossed this is all the problem. :crazy:

One of the inherent problems that I've noticed with DNA chips, in general, is that they are so darn accurate that loose or marginal/changing connections anywhere in the atomizer chain makes you think the chip went south.  Every time it's happened to me, bad performance, I've cleaned everything extra well with IPA externally and then reset the coil screws.  Normalcy returns, thankfully.

VB, I've got a Disguiser with a Bachelor in it.  I keep vaping it dry 'cause the tank is fairly well hidden.  With an all stainless FEV V3 I always check the tank level every time I go to use it.  Need to adopt that to the Disguiser.

I'll admit to going nuts with a DNA75 after using DNA200's.  They are "a horse of a different color".  But, after getting it dialed in, it performs just as well as the 200 for me and has the advantage of simply replacing the battery rather then being stuck to a charger.  Of course the 3S LiPO pack lasts longer so there is a trade off.  I'm using titanium coils and it took some fiddling with temperature to find my "sweet spot".

I am not as experienced as you with the TC and DNA, but I have found out that Ni and SS seem to work better with this chip. I love, absolutely love SS with this. Flawless performance and great flavor. This is really the way to vape. I know some reviewers state that that they hate TC vaping. I cannot understand why, sure vaping with mecs is fun and "easy" but being able to vape without worrying about dry hits is just great! 

The thing that impresses me is the "smoothness" and consistency that the DNA chipsets have, both the 40, 75 and 200.  I built a DNA40 about a year and a half ago and still love it and use it daily.  That lead me to the 200 and the 75.  Love them all.  They vape really well until the battery is too weak or you run out of liquid.  Then they just sort of shut down.

Just had a minor "earthquake" here.  They dropped a load of firewood in my neighbors back yard and it was a nice "rumble".

Yes, I went for DNA because I saw a review by Busardo where he compared DNA75 and YiHi 75. While the YiHi had a more accurate power curve, he showed the DNA had a smoother delivery although not really reaching the 75 watts. Since I never vape above 55 watts ( and rarely at this power setting) I thought the DNA would be better for me. I am pleased with my choice, the delivery is very smooth, fast and I love the e scribe.