Delay firing +/- 1,5 sec Hcigar VT75, know "problem" or normal ?

Zodiac

Ok, could be almost no delay, for what I noticed it,s very short maybe 1 sec or just bit a shorter, as my mech fires instantly, the VT75 has a bit of a delay.

I made the screenshots, after use of the battery-analyser, cause I just received 2 IJOY 26650 batts, I was using ss316L/24 gauge reading 0.7ohm by 40 watts for the, battery-analyser.

So I test fired, like you asked, as far as I know this was in power-mode, no preheat set and did not use temp-mode or locked the res.

That looks like a lot less than a second delay in power delivery, I think you mean the the coil take a second to get up to temp, which would just be the coil not the mod. Cold res doesn't matter if temp limiting is disabled.  If I were you I would use temp limiting and preheat, it works very well with ss, I even have triple twisted dual coil SS316L builds.

Also with less advanced many mods sold as VW only measure the res at the beginning of the puff and set the voltage, so with ss the power goes down as the coil heats just like a mech, DNAs give a flat power output even if the resistance.  So the vape will be different between boards with ss and maybe that is why it seem slow to you.

First, thanks for your reply and provided info, much appreciated bro !

Finally, I nailed it yesterday-evening thanks to your info, after weeks of frustration, reading, watching reviews etc, etc, almost sold it, but know I am very pleased with it ! Chanced some profiles in EScribe, made a ss316 clapton build reading 0.3ohms, add the standard ss316 profil, TC off, pre-heat on, for 0.5 sec by 55watts, cause I like it a bit smooth and it fires also even a more directly now.

Found my way know, thanks !

Btw, can you put in the TCR manually. 

Need your help again, unfortunately..was just looking at some, things in the device-monitor, switch on puff..when I wanted the use the device it said..return to researcher. Did Google that, readed the manual, went back in the device-monitor switch puff of, but I still get the message..return to researcher ?

Checked the research tab, the puff, energy and time limits where set to disabled, So I set it back to manufactures settings, after that it functioned...the problem occurred, probably due use of the CSV file for Preheat in Kanthal, did download it yesterday used it last night, with the same fused-clapton build it worked very fine, but tonight it went a bit strange, suddenly temp-protected showed up, so I don,t know of that has something to do with it.