New atomizer check

rineshm

rineshm said:

After updating to sp3 I no longer get new atomizer check it just jumps right to ohms I'm using dna 200 lost vape triade

I've noticed this as well on my DNA 250 Triade. It only ever asks me if I changed attys when I push escribe profiles to it and it's hit or miss if it even does that. Both SP3 and SP4 do it.

Ethrem said:

I switched my 0.27 Crown for my 0.41 Cleito and it didn't ask.

That is exactly what it should be doing, it only asks when the values are close, with those values it can be reasonable sure it's a new coils. The only way it could be the same coil is if it was very very hot Ni, Ti or NiFe.

VapingBad said:

That is exactly what it should be doing, it only asks when the values are close, with those values it can be reasonable sure it's a new coils. The only way it could be the same coil is if it was very very hot Ni, Ti or NiFe.

Ah okay, I get it. I'm used to having a device that asks every time and allows you to set the proper mode right away. It's just different. I have to get used to the way the DNA operates. There are many things that are a hassle compared to what I'm used to but the power of profiles kind of ameliorates that quite a bit.