Pass-throigh vaping?

Vaperkarloz

[QUOTE=VapingBad]
Sí [thumb][/QUOTE] Gracias :). There were 23 different terms and none were for a IT acronym i didnt know. I think evolv should moce factory to mexico, they will never have tdp problems where there is no vape market!(or any regulations or rules, its pretty stupid how the no smoking inside law was written. Idiots, according to the no smoking inside law implemented in late 2008 you cant smoke inside but... there is nothing prohobiting you from lighting a cigarette inside or having a lit cigarrette, if they bug you shove the contitutional law in their face... they end up perplexed at the loophole also it only prohibits the act of smoking(taking a drag inside) >tobacco

Vaperkarloz said:

Its weird when not even the staff at vape shops uses dna devices. They all on rx series... it be nice if dna tead to .0000001atty ohms like fsk, then u can have tc kanthal... they both use cpus... fsk is just missing escribe like software. .. or dna a bettet cpu

please trust me when i say, the FSK hohmtech board is nowhere near as advanced as the DNA board. it's good board though. that's all i will comment on the FSK board.

ChunkyButt200 said:

please trust me when i say, the FSK hohmtech board is nowhere near as advanced as the DNA board. it's good board though. that's all i will comment on the FSK board.

Then how come they havw tc kanthal acciratw for a year while dna is trailing behind? Im not sayong with escribe and all the features that dna isnt a good chip cuz i love my dna75, but if they did tc kanthal why not do it here? They both use processors.