Temp Mode SP3

Doyle4

Updated to SP3 for temp function.
Sadly with all same settings as last firmware and settings, I'm endlessly getting temp protect, when it does decide to work, My temp is set to 298C, when it fires, its displaying 4719C! is it me doing something wrong?. Checked coils, checked for lose coils, left to get to room temp. Think I may go back to previous firmware as i feel i have lost temp mode now.

What is the device? Is mod resistance set properly? Did you try to update again? Maybe something went wrong while updating... To start, after checking that all is well set , i would download escribe again (just in case something got corrupted) and would re-install update.
But the pros will give you more suggestions soon, i believe :) 

• 2 months later...

same here, when it works its working great, but every now and than its acting up badly.. im using hcgigar vt133 with melo2 and gemini2 with vaporesso ccells ss216 0.6. on my pico tc is working finde with both, on my vt133 it works great the first few puffs, then the ohm jumps up to 0.75 or so, it displays 4719C, then iradically tc is "off", sometimes it shows temperatur maximum, then its working fine again, pretty unusuall, changed coils, switched clearomizers, always the same... any ideas? when it works its perfect, but when it acts up i want to throw it away :-(

i just put a new ccell coil inside the gemini tank, washed the coil with warm water, dryed it, primed it slightly, screwed it in really hard (so the 510 connection pin comes out) then i started "breaking it in" ( few puffs without power, than in wattage from 18degress celcius to about 28 for the first 6ml) working fine like this for now, i will keep you posted when it starts acting up.. PS. i changed the mod resistance from 0.004 or so to 0, (didnt help before, but want to try everything). pps (sorry for typos or strange sentences, im no native english speaker)