Fuse Popping Tracking

DogMods

To solve this or address it, I have a sled design that can be 3d printed and epoxied into the inside of the Hammond box, so that it creates a non-conductive mount for the chip.  At only 1.5mm thick, it will not take up much room and also has screen alignment build in.  I will give it a test to see how it goes.  I have to get a box to get the button thickness correct. 

I don't know if this is worth anything but I had some voltage leak when I lightly had my lips on my drip tip it's only a light leakage I had it connected to my PC but when I brought the mod inside from the shop I couldn't feel it I plugged it in to charge and still couldn't feel it it was odd. Buy the way it's in a ABS box

Laguz75 said:

I don't know if this is worth anything but I had some voltage leak when I lightly had my lips on my drip tip it's only a light leakage I had it connected to my PC but when I brought the mod inside from the shop I couldn't feel it I plugged it in to charge and still couldn't feel it it was odd. Buy the way it's in a ABS box

Vaping or not vaping during the leak?

Not vaping, but I can't tell if there's leakage when I'm vaping I did have the device connected to escribe, Sunday evening I'll try to connect it to my PC and see if it leaks. Like I said, charging from the wall I don't feel it, vaping it not being charged there's no leakage it was odd

I've tracked it to my laptop, that's what's causing the voltage leak, it will leak with the data and nondata usb cables. And it doesn't leak on the wall charger.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'll try plugging my DNA 25 in and see if there's leakage, but why is there 12 volts leaking and not your avg USB 5v leaking. I figured it out it's when my laptop is being charged, when it's running on it's batteries there's no leakage.

• 1 year later...