Version 1.2 Service Pack 5.2 ????

I applied this, attached my VT166 to escribe and the device (which was working less than 3 minutes earlier) now reports that one cell is at 0.001V and the other at 5.23V - both are freshly charged HG2.

Emailed Brandon, but I am seriously unhappy, and looking at this SP as the culprit

mstave said:

I applied this, attached my VT166 to escribe and the device (which was working less than 3 minutes earlier) now reports that one cell is at 0.001V and the other at 5.23V - both are freshly charged HG2.

Emailed Brandon, but I am seriously unhappy, and looking at this SP as the culprit

any word on this, did you get it fixed?

i just downloaded escribe at work and seen the service package but wanted to check first if it was good to download..luckily i read this because i have a brand new VT166 as well.

i had a problem with batteries when i plugged in my VT133 before and it stopped working but my solution was check the battery section and it had changed to 3 battery configuration and my mod wasnt working and i changed it back to 2 battery and it started working properly again.

in your case your saying your batteries are reading off completely so i dont think this is the case but figured i might as well put it out in case. 

let me know if you got this resolved.