"SHORTED" Finder167

try a hard reboot from EScribe first. if that doesn't do it, try re-flashing the current firmware. if that still doesn't fix it, take a look in atomizer analyzer and take note of any resistance readings with no atty on and with a few different ones on. this will determine if it's atomizer side short or not. it displays shorted with or without an atty? if you want, post a screenshot of device monitor with the battery option boxes ticked and cold, live ohms boxes ticked. try firing an atty and post those screenshots.

i'm deleting your duplicate thread.

ChunkyButt200 said:

try a hard reboot from EScribe first. if that doesn't do it, try re-flashing the current firmware. if that still doesn't fix it, take a look in atomizer analyzer and take note of any resistance readings with no atty on and with a few different ones on. this will determine if it's atomizer side short or not. it displays shorted with or without an atty? if you want, post a screenshot of device monitor with the battery option boxes ticked and cold, live ohms boxes ticked. try firing an atty and post those screenshots.

i'm deleting your duplicate thread.

This I tried hard reboot then nothing happened. Still "shorted" I tried the atomizer analyzer(please look at the pictures posted for reference) I used 2 different atty. and I tried the device monitor and look also the pictures for reference.

IMG_2887.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_2885.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

With my old tired eyes, I just can't look at skewed crappy cell phone shots.

Windows Print Screen
Some use this process:

Stolen from 2 of the finest on here:

With Device Monitor showing you just hit the "prt sc" button on your computer.
Open a Paint software program and click on "Paste".
You can change size, orientation, and etc. in the Paint software.
Save this to your computer.
Attach the saved file to a post here.

OR

(if you press [ALT]+[PRT SCN], open MSPaint and paste [CTRL]+[V] you have a screen shot from any program, that you can save and upload)

Wayneo said:

With my old tired eyes, I just can't look at skewed crappy cell phone shots.

Windows Print Screen
Some use this process:

Stolen from 2 of the finest on here:

With Device Monitor showing you just hit the "prt sc" button on your computer.
Open a Paint software program and click on "Paste".
You can change size, orientation, and etc. in the Paint software.
Save this to your computer.
Attach the saved file to a post here.

OR

(if you press [ALT]+[PRT SCN], open MSPaint and paste [CTRL]+[V] you have a screen shot from any program, that you can save and upload)

Or...if you are using Windows...Snipping Tool...included in Vista & later versions...

gabbcruz11 said:

This I tried hard reboot then nothing happened. Still "shorted" I tried the atomizer analyzer(please look at the pictures posted for reference) I used 2 different atty. and I tried the device monitor and look also the pictures for reference.

it appears from looking your photos, the device is trying to fire your build. i doubt you are actually using a .01 or even .02 coil. could be your 510 and/or 510 wiring. if this is happening with any atomizer installed, i would contact Thinkvap and ask what their warranty repair process is like. evolv warranties the board for one year. you can open a help ticket with them and explain your situation. other than those two suggestions, i would have you open up the mod and post pics.