Hexna900 battery

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone could help me .i got a HexNA 900 it runs off the DNA250 chip. But as I'm sure you figured by the name it has only a 900mah lipo in it. I was hoping I could replace that to a bigger one. does anyone know if it's possible with this mod? I can't seem to find alot of info on this mod online.

chilly814 said:

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone could help me .i got a HexNA 900 it runs off the DNA250 chip. But as I'm sure you figured by the name it has only a 900mah lipo in it. I was hoping I could replace that to a bigger one. does anyone know if it's possible with this mod? I can't seem to find alot of info on this mod online.

not without seriously modifying the body, no. you're stuck with 900mah. the stock 900mah lipo is snug as a bug inside the body. 

• 10 months later...

This one not only fits well but performs better. Maybe 50mah less, however I have longer consistent vapes than the stock 900. I also would recommend to set the cell cut off to 3.2V in escribe on any DNA mod.

http://heli-heli.com/items/batteries/hyperion/hyperion-g5-50c-max/hyperion-g5-50c-max-850-mah-3s-11-1v-standard-voltage-lipoly-pack-w-xt30-hp50c0850s3-detail.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-srl0a_y2AIVSZR-Ch2dzwOYEAQYAiABEgLIFvD_BwE