Therion 166 (DNA 250)

etz1204

Hello guys. My mod seems to have problem. As i read some topic here, some of the have same problem as mine. Im having no display on screen and it doesnt even fires. Last night it still firing but no display. Now totally no display and not firing. Ive connected to escribe and its working on there. Hope you can help me out. 

-Therion owner from Philippines Screenshot_1.png 

If the ribbon got pinched by the fire button it is the mod maker who didn't properly position the ribbon cable.  The vendor should help you or give you information on contacting the mod maker... this should be the place to start... if that fails then post back here....

giz_60 said:

Most vendors (where you bought it) have at least a 30 day warranty...in device monitor, what number is at 'Screen Disconnects'?

Vendor suggest to open it up and try pinching it back. lol where can i find 'Screen Disconnects' ? can you post some SS?

retird said:

Opening the device may void the warranty.... a pinched ribbon usually can't be fixed by "pinching it back"....what is the vendor's warranty period?  

Usually 30 days warranty from the vendor. Im 8 days behind. but sadly i think the vendor cant help me. and he suggest to open it and pinched it back.