LAVABOX DNA 75 dont want to start, before that said too hot , but now cant turn on

Galang

• 4 months later...

MyLavabox M did this the other day.   I was able to troubleshoot the issue and fix it.

Found another post by kayne_21 about their Lavabox doing the same thing as mines.  I found that my Lavabox would not power on with any fully charged 4.20v battery.   Battery voltage fluctuates between 3.8v and 4.2v, even with no battery installed in EScribe.  The Lavabox would power on, fired with any battery that was at 3.80v and stayed on.  When I was troubleshooting my lavabox.  

The way I got my Lavabox working again was to use a battery at 3.80v and charge the battery though the lavabox till charged.  Now my LavaBox M is working with all fully charged battery at 4.20v.

There might be a unknown bug in the firmware that causes the voltage fluctuates between 3.8v and 4.2v even with no battery installed.  So using a almost dead battey and charging it till full/4.20v though the device.  Re-calibrating something in the chip. 

Also when I was able to get a 4.20v battery to power on then powering off on device.    Switching to a 3.80v battery.  The device and EScribe would read the battery at 4.20v. knowing the battery voltage is at 3.80v.