Lavabox DNA75 Problem

I own Lavabox DNA75. It operates using VTC6 Sony and I use to have RTA/RDTA on it. Today, my mod all of sudden wont work at all. I press the power/fire button but no respond. I plug the USB charge (with batt. inside), the mod works but once I press the power button, the mod is restarting by itself. If I unplug the cable, the mod will be off. FYI: I always charge the battery using external charger. My question is, what will be the possibility issues/or caused of my mod problem? Is there any possibilities to repair the mod? (One vape store said to me it may be the chip and maybe cant be repaired). Thanks a lot

Sorry to say that I gave the device to the guy work in vapor shop. He will try to check what is the actual problem. Only I am curious. He said, almost all vapor shops (in my town) dont want to restock lavabox as they get many complain from customers. Now, i am using SBODY Macro 75 for replacement. I will update my posting as soon as I got news from the shop. Anyway, thanks a lot for your concern.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issues with my lady's LavaBox 75, the problem ended up being the wire going to the negative battery terminal broke off from the spring or whatever it was soldered to. Very simple fix if you can solder. I have also heard this problem was stupidly common, especially for those that change out the battery vs use on board charging. Very disappointing for a Volcano product.