Pulsing tempature control problem

TimTim32

Hi, 

I recently bought a VT75 Nano. And i'm having some problems with it. It seems everything is working fine, the ohm reading is stable and i did try to lock the ohms at room temprature but is still seem to be pulsing to keep the temprature. 

Here is a picture of what I run into.
DNA.png

What kind of atomizer/coil are you using?

Edit: The reason I ask is... if you look closely at the screenshot you posted, you will notice that the 'Live Ohm' graph is fluctuating up & down, coinciding with the spikes & sags in temp, voltage & wattage...seems you may have unstable resistance when the coil is heated up...

I'm using a Goblin v3 Mini with an spaced SS316L coil of 0.33 ohms. 

But the problem seems to be fixed thanks to VapingBad. I opened the mod today and tightened the ground screws, one of them was not tightened all the way.  

Thank you VapingBad and giz_60 for the great support!

TimTim32 said:

I'm using a Goblin v3 Mini with an spaced SS316L coil of 0.33 ohms. 

But the problem seems to be fixed thanks to VapingBad. I opened the mod today and tightened the ground screws, one of them was not tightened all the way.  

Thank you VapingBad and giz_60 for the great support!

Cool...even though I haven't been having any issues with my Nano, I opened it up today & found 2 of 3 screws loose...perhaps the assemblers need some torque screwdrivers...:D  Very easy mod to access the board though...:thumb: